The team and the property
The Balastrein property is a 15 ha haven 40 minutes away from Bordeaux, near the medieval city of Bazas and 45 minutes away from Barbaste, major show center in the region.
Stephanie Grimbert Donon
Stephanie associated academic success :
- Baccalauréat (high school degree) with grade A
- MBA from ESSEC, one of the top French business schools
and horse riding competitions :
- National and International Pony Show jumping competitions
- Selected for the 3 day eventing Junior European Championships
- Currently competing in Professional Show jumping competitions
Also, she is a licensed teacher and coach.
Teaching license n°03314ED0261
Yannick has been trained by the best eventing riders in the region the past years, such as Gilles Pons, Benjamin Massié and Cédric Lyard.
He is a licensed teacher and coach.
Carol, originally from England, adopted France and the French, and cooks wonderfully traditional dishes from both countries !
Francis became fluent living with Carol, and will teach you tennis, golf, table tennis...
The Balastrein property
Horses' accomodation is provided in our livery stables, Les Ecuries de Lignan.
The property has a swimming pool, a tennis/basket ball court, table tennis...
The girls live in Stephanie's house and dispose of a kitchen, a living room and 2 bathrooms.
The boys live in two flats and dispose of a kitchen, a living room and 2 bathrooms.